To our valued clients,
At Alitis, we are frequently assessing the COVID-19 landscape in our province.
We are still pro-actively managing the Alitis pools with vigilance and care during this time of continued market turbulence. We continue to offer phone and Microsoft Teams video meetings, as well as limited in-person meetings with the following procedures in place:
- Only one group of clients will be allowed in the Alitis offices at one time.
- Client meetings will be scheduled with adequate time for proper cleaning and sanitizing in between meetings.
- Clients are requested to phone 250-287-4933 when they arrive at the office and remain in their car. The office door will open when we are ready for you.
- Clients will be required to apply hand sanitizer upon entering the Alitis office.
- Clients will be required to wear a non-medical face covering/mask. We will provide a disposable non-medical face mask if needed.
While we are excited to see our clients in person, if you, or anyone in your household are exhibiting COVID symptoms, have been requested to self-isolate, have arrived from outside Canada within the last 14 days, or have had contact with anyone who has COVID-19, we kindly request that we hold your meeting virtually over the phone or video conference, or postpone until a later date.
We would like to sincerely thank all our clients for their patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
The Alitis Team