Why our clients trust us and invest with Alitis.
We are passionate about building meaningful relationships with clients, built upon trust and respect. We collaborate with our clients to provide a personalized strategy to help them reach their financial planning goals which includes preparing for retirement.
Becoming a client of Alitis means:
Solid Historical Performance
Consistent better-than-market returns
Clear and disciplined approach to portfolio management
Competitive and simple fee structure
Excellent client service and communication
Steady and stable growth
A plan for you, no matter where you are in preparing for retirement.
Whether you are:
• looking forward to an early retirement,
• exploring how you can achieve your retirement savings goals or
• investigating how your retirement income matches your desired lifestyle,
we can help develop realistic investment options for your unique needs.
What it means to be a Portfolio Manager
We hold ourselves to a higher standard.
We are required to have the highest level of education and experience in the investment industry.
Personalized Management of Your Portfolio
We provide ongoing management of your investments based on your current and changing needs and objectives.
Value Based Fees
As a firm, we are not paid through commissions on transactions. We earn our fees from the value of the assets we manage. As a result, our team has a deep desire to sustain and grow the wealth of our clients over the long-term and ensure costs remain low.
Building on a successful track record
E Class Units as of September 30, 2021 – Since Inception (Annualized)
Alitis portfolio managers can help build a
retirement strategy just for you.
Our team of experienced advisers and portfolio managers will
- Review your investments and goals with you.
- Work with you to update your goals.
- Assess whether your current investment strategy aligns with your new goals.
- Explore solutions utilizing a combination of traditional and alternative investments that have the potential to help you achieve your retirement goals.