Consider your future health care needs.
Facing a critical illness can be one fo the most difficult challenges in life and can happen to anyone, at anytime.
Consider the following:
- Cancer is the leading cause of death in Canada and is responsible for 30% of all deaths.1
- Every 7 minutes in Canada, someone dies from heart disease or stroke, the other leading causes of death in Canada.2
Critical illness insurance helps by:
- Reducing your financial burden: Pay off or reduce your mortgage, credit cards and other debts
- Get access to medical services: Pay for medical expenses such as pharmaceuticals and treatment not covered by a medical plan
- Maintain your independence: Modify your home or vehicle to improve your mobility
- Assist in your recovery anyway you choose: Spend more time with your family, contribute to RESPs or RRSPs, or use the benefit in other ways that can benefit you