Consider your future health care needs.
Typically, the Corporate Insured Retirement Plan (CIRP) is suited to business owners who:
- Require and are able to qualify for life insurance protection
- Are looking for a source of cash to distribute to shareholders
- Would like to transfer some of their corporate surplus
- Qualify for third party loans and are able to manage these loans as part of their business operations.
A CIRP can provide business owners with the protection needed as well as a source of cash for business purposes.
Insurance can be used to:
- Fund a buy/sell agreement
- Secure a loan
- Cover the loss of a key employee
- Fund a capital gains liability
Implementing an insurance solution such as a CIRP can be complex. Alitis Wealth Planning partners with your team of experts (legal, tax, banking, accounting professionals) to ensure that this strategy meets your financial goals.