Consider your future health care needs.
Life insurance is one of the simplest and most responsible decisions you can make to help ensure that your spouse, children or other loved ones can continue to enjoy the quality of life they deserve should you pass away unexpectedly.
What can life insurance funds be used for?
- Cover a major financial commitment such as a mortgage or loans
- Protect your income and family lifestyle
- Put a financial foundation in place to achieve new goals
- Cover final expenses such as funeral costs, estate taxes, and legal fees
- Provide resources for your children or grandchildren’s future
Key differences between Term Life Insurance and Permanent Life Insurance.
|Term Life Insurance|
(Short-Term Affordable Coverage)
|Permanent Life Insurance|
(Long-Term Dependable Coverage)
|Coverage for a specific period of time||Provides lifelong financial protection.|
|Affordable as premiums are lower than other forms of life insurance.||Premiums are guaranteed to remain the same for your lifetime.|
|Able to convert to permanent life insurance at a later date.||The longer you pay into the policy, the more the cash value grows in the savings component.|